· Theoretical aspects of the courses must not exceed 40% of duration with the remaining 60% dedicated to practice, application, case studies and experiential learning.
· All the training material, aids and activities that may be used while delivering the training programs must be especially tailored for the organization to be compatible with and reflect its vision, mission, culture, values, policies and regulations.
· All the training courses will be delivered in the Arabic language or English language as per the table below. All English language deliveries must be undertaken by Trainers with native or near native English ability.
· All the courses must have pre and post written assessments.
· The training material must be attractive, appealing in its design and development, and creative.
· Inception's approach follows Adult Learning Principles.
· All our courses are comprised of a series of modules (lessons). Each course includes: learning objective, competency criteria, and content.
· Our training theme is based on “Learning by doing” not “Learning by Telling”.
· Training materials are designed for Instructor-Led delivery/facilitation in Both Arabic& English Languages as per requested.
· Learning Process is highly interactive and requires the active involvement of participants. This is not purely a “lecture and listen” training format.
· Our Training Courses include group of various and integrating activities, case studies, videos, role-plays, entertainments, feedback, coaching, smart action plans, experiential learning and pre & post assessments.
Our Training Material
Inception Center for Training & Consultation works continuously to develop the training material designed and prepared for each training course and workshop in accordance with all new developments and work methods for each business organization and in accordance with its strategic goals.
In light of this, Inception will work closely with Organization Learning & Development Department to customize the training materials to meet the organization's specific needs and requirements and serves best its training objectives as follows;
o The training material and all / any other training aids such PowerPoint presentations, case studies, training games and activities, workshops’ contents, training videos, role plays and their scenarios, that may be used while delivering the training programs will be compatible with and reflect the vision, mission, culture, values, policies and regulations of the Organization.
o Inception will completely commit and consider Society culture and traditions as well as the Islamic values and teachings when designing and developing the training portfolio and all / any other training aids such PowerPoint presentations, case studies, training games and activities, workshops’ contents, training videos, role plays and their scenarios, that may be used while delivering the training programs.
o The training material shall have the training program’s main goals and objectives, contents and the training day agenda including the times of introducing the program contents.
o All Trainees are to be provided with a fine and luxurious hard copy of the training material and another soft copy on a flash memory stick.
o All this above-mentioned material shall be delivered to the organization’s Learning& Development Department at least 1 week prior to the training program’s commencement date. A hard copy and another open and unprotected soft copy of these materials shall be delivered to the Organization to be reviewed and approved. Inception is committed to make any amendments or modifications on the training material and its supplements as per advised by the organization.
· During the course
In order to evaluating the all aspects and elements of the training programs, guarantee the continuous improvement of the course, and avoiding all negative issues that may arise, all trainees will provide a comprehensive evaluation at the end of the training program. This evaluation will measure their satisfaction on the following elements:
§ Primer Training Tasks
§ Handout Evaluation
§ Program Organization & Administration
§ Course Evaluation
§ Trainers / Facilitators
§ What did they like most about this course?
§ What did they like least about this course?
So as to guarantee achieving the planned objectives and outcomes of the training process, Organization Learning & Development Department will be provided with the following reports:
§ Attendance sheet showing the attendance, absence and commitment of the trainees during the course.
• Assessment sheet of each individual trainee by the trainer/ Facilitator including his / her Participation, Seriousness and perseverance, personality, analytical & presentation skills, cooperation and teamwork, personal appearance and points of strength and weakness.